Monday 26 April 2010

Startin' Up

So today I took the plunge and became a Demonstrator for Stampin' Up. I've been crafting for about 8 years now and it the first time I found a company where I enjoy their products so much that I wanted to work with them.

In a couple of weeks I will start craft classes in my craft room, hopefully you will want to come and join me. In the meantime, I will post some of my cards to show you want I do.

A bientôt,

Alison xx


Bien aujourd'hui je me suis lancée dans la grand aventure, et je suis devenue Demonstratrice pour Stampin' Up. J'ai fait des projets creatifs depuis 8 ans maintenant et c'est le première fois j'ai trouvé une société où je me suis senti bien.

Dans quelques semaines je vais commencer des classes chez moi, j'espère vous aller venir. En attendant, je vais mettre quelques cartes sur mon site pour vous donner envie.

See you soon,

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment