Tuesday 1 June 2010

Calling all Hostesses

For the next two months there is a great offer from Stampin' Up!



Host a workshop and earn extra 'money' to spend in the catalogues.



As well as getting a free stamp set you will also have 60.... yes 60 Euros(minimum) to spend as you wish. Imagine all the extra stamps sets, ink pads, papers, ribbons...the list is endless for a seasoned crafter and even longer for a newcomer.



Call or email to book a workshop now. You can host either in your own home or here in my workshop, I can seat 8 comfortably.



Workshop requires a minimum spend of 300 Euros (excluding P&P) to gain the 60 Euros free spend but it just keeps going up. So for a 600 Euros workshop you would have 100 Euros to spend.



Remember this offer is only for June and July, so call me on 06 62 46 94 67 or email me at alisonplumm@gmail.com I am available most days, evenings and weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment