Friday 16 July 2010

Friends

I was just sitting playing around with the Vintage Vogue set from the mini catalogue and came up with these two little cards. In the first I wanted to see if I could make a border using one of the stamps and as I did this in Old Olive of course Rich Razzleberry had to be the colour to finish it off with !!!!!
With the second I chose Night of Navy and So Saffron, and changed the borders by using another of the stamps in the set.

Have a good day,


J'étais en train de m'amuser avec le nouveau set de tampons Vague Vintage qui est dans le nouveau Mini Catalogue. Et j'ai eu l'idée de ces deux petites cartes. Sur la première je voulais voir comment utiliser le tampon bordure, et comme je l'a faite avec Vert Olive la couleur pour aller avec était bien sûr Fruits des Bois !!!!!
Sur la deuxième j'ai marié Nuit Bleu et So Safran ! avec un autre tampon du set.

Bonne journée

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment