Tuesday 28 September 2010

Bright Flowers

I may have not posted a card recently but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy. Stampin' Up!'s year get-together will be happening early November and there will be lots of swapping. So I've been working on that, I will post pictures after the convention.
These flowers started off as part of one of the swaps and then I changed my colour scheme, so I thought that I would make up some cards with them instead.
Remember that the new Ideas Book and Catalogue is out on Friday, so if you like these ribbons you have 2 days left to order !!!
Même si je n'ai pas mis à jour mon blog depuis un moment, je ne chaume pas. Le rendez-vous annuel des démonstratrices Stampin' Up! se tient au mois de novembre et je prépare mes swaps que je vous montrerai après la convention.
Ces fleurs ont commencé leurs vies pour un de mes échanges et puis j'ai changé les coloris que voulais utiliser, donc j'ai décidé de leur redonner de la vie sur une carte.
N'oubliez pas que le nouveau Livre d'Idées et Catalogue sort ce vendredi, alors si vous aimez ces deux rubans il vous reste que 2 jours pour les commander !!!

Alison xx
Card Stock & Inks Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink/Rose Pale, Soft Suede/Douce Peau, Daffidol Delight/Delice Narcisse & WW/BB
Punch/Perfo Scallop Circle/Cercle Festonnée & Scallop Border/Bordure Festonnée
Ribbon/Ruban Soft Suede/Douce Peau Gros Grain & Pretty In Pink Gingham/Vichy Rose Pale
Brads/Attaches Parisiennes Daffidol Delight/Délice Narcisse & Pretty In Pink/Rose Pale

No comments:

Post a Comment