Sunday 5 September 2010

Last Chance Blog Hop

Thank you for joining me from Sandra's Blog wasn't her project lovely. Throughout the whole blog hop you will see many well loved kits which are now heading into retirement. I'm using Loads of Love which was a Christmas present from my wonderful husband.
(Before I became a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! in April I already loved their products and my hubbie ordered from my SU mum in secret. She later told me it was a first in SU's time in France that a husband had ordered goodies for his wife !!! Maybe something to remember ladies for this Christmas' wish list !!)
As well as Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories, we are also losing many colours(lots of new ones to follow though!!) here I've use a personal favourite Taken With Teal along with Ballet Blue, Bordering Blue and Close to Cocoa. Both papers are also going - DSP Bashful Blue and Tea Party. Both Bashful Blue gros grain ribbons and the Soft and Subtle brads are all going as well. Check out the Last Chance list on my blog to see everything else that is going as well and grab yourself a bargain.
Next on the tour of retired products is Caroline's blog.
Enjoy your Sunday morning Blog Hopping.

Merci de me rejoindre à partir du blog de Sandra, son projet est vraiment joli. Pendant tout ce tour des blogs vous allez découvrir pleins de projets différents et magnifiques avec des produits bien aimés avant qu'ils prennent leurs retraite le 30 septembre prochain. Moi j'utilise les tampons Des Tonnes d'Amour, ces tampons étaient un de mes cadeaux de Noel de mon adorable mari.
(Avant de devenir une démonstratrice chez Stampin' Up! j'aimais déjà leurs produits et mon mari a commandé chez ma marraine SU en secret. Elle m'a dit plus tard que c'était la première fois qu'un mari avait fait pareil en France depuis que SU sont arrivés. Peut-être quelque chose à garder en tête pour cette année Mesdames !!!)
En plus Des Tonnes D'amour et Des Tonnes D'amour en Plus, nous allons aussi perdre plein des coloris (mais y en a plein de nouveau à venir aussi), y compris un de me préférer Canard Chic. Je l'ai utilisé ici avec Presque Bleu, Bleu Ballet & Presque Cacao. Les papiers DSP partant comprennent les Papier à Motifs Bleu Timide et Passereaux. Les deux rubans vont partir aussi à la retraite avec les attaches parisiennes Doux et Subtils. Pour faire des affaires consulter la liste de la Dernière Chance sur mon blog.
Pour continuer le saut des blog allez voir le blog de Caroline.
Bon dimanche en surfant des blog Stampin' Up!

Alison xx

5 comments:

  1. I love the Loads of Love set, it is so versatile, from birthday, easter and christmas.
    Thanks for sharing with us your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss loads of love! I like the way you have put it with the DSP - thanks for taking part in the blog hop x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, Alison, especially how you used the lovely Tea Party papers and layered the ribbons. I'm also going to try piercing my scalloped circles too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Glad we got the blog hop sorted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet little card. I'm going to miss this set too.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete