Thursday 25 November 2010

Happy Accident

Sometimes when I'm making other cards I need a little bit of this colour or that one.

Here I had needed a little bit of the Cherry Cobbler for another card and was left with a full card less one scalloped circle. So I decided to work around the circle and decorated the inside with Old Olive, Soft Suede and Cherry Cobbler to have the sentiment in the middle of my 'hole'. I then covered the outside with the gorgeous Jolly Holiday papers and re punched the Scalloped Circle. And to finish it off I made some 3d Christmas decorations using the Tree Trimmings stamp set.

So it just goes to show that once you've cut a hole in a piece of card stock there are still lots of ways to work around it and still get a great card.



Quelque fois j'ai besoin d'un petit morceau de carte dans un coloris ou un autre et à la fin il me reste une carte avec un trou.

Avec cette carte c'était le cas, j'avais besoin d'une cercle festonnée en Cerise Carmin, mais alors il me restait le reste de la carte. Donc j'ai décidé de travailler autour de cette cercle en mettant au même temps le sentiment à l'intérieur de la carte. J'ai fait des cercles en Vert Olive, Doux Suède et Cerise Carmin. Après j'ai recouvert le devant avec des papiers Belles Vacances et puis refait la cercle festonnée. Et pour finir j'ai fait des décorations en 3d avec les tampons du set 'Tree Trimmings'.

Tous ça pour vous dire que même si un papier cartonné est déjà entamée ça ne veut pas dire qu'on ne peut pas créer quelque chose de très jolie.

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment