Saturday 11 December 2010

Christmas is Coming




I'm not very good at doing a batch of cards all the same, this is about as close as it gets !!!
Working with Old Olive,Cherry Cobbler and the fabulous Jolly Holiday papers (and a little bit from the Brights DSP stack !!), I put together this set of cards.




Ce n'est pas facile pour moi de faire toutes une série des cartes pareilles, ici c'est à peu près ma limite !!! En utilisant, Vert Olive, Cerise Carmin et les papiers Belles Vacances (avec un tout petit morceau du Papier Brillants), j'ai fait cette série.


And as I haven't done a challenge for a while I thought I would add these to the

Stampin Royalty Challenge #49

Et comme je n'ai pas fait de défi récemment je me suis inscrite au challenge de....

Stampin Royalty Challenge #49

Alison xx


No comments:

Post a Comment