Tuesday 21 December 2010

Thank you


I really could go on an show you Christmas cards everyday from now until next Christmas but I won't !!!
Instead today I've made a start on my Thank You cards. If I go by all the boxes that have arrived for the boys then I will need as many of these cards as I have of Christmas cards.

In both these cards I used the 'Just Believe' set, and I think that this has to be one of my new favourites. I've also used the In Colors DSP that you can earn as a Level 1 Hostess Set.
If you are interested in having a crafting party and earning lots of free goodies, then get let me know where and when and I'll be there !!!


Honnêtement je pourrais continuer à vous montrer des cartes de Noël jusqu'au Noël de l'année prochaine mais je me retiens.
A la place j'ai commencé mes cartes de remerciement, si je compte tous les cadeaux qui sont arrivés pour les garçons j'en aurai besoin d'autant que de cartes de Noël.

Sur ces deux cartes j'ai utilisé le set de tampons ' Il Suffit de Croire', qui devient un de mes préférés. J'ai aussi utilisé les papiers ' In Colors' qu'on peut gagner au Niveau 1 des cadeaux hôtesses. Si vous êtes intéressée pour être hôtesse le temps d'un après -midi et gagner des set de tampons, il me faut le lieu et l'heure et je serai là !!!

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment