Sunday 23 January 2011

SALE-A-BRATION Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the In Love With Stamping Sale-A-Bration blog hop.
If you have arrived from Sara's blog then weren't her projects gorgeous !!
Thank you to Pat (Cupcake) for organising us all.

As well as using the Sale-A-Bration stamps set I decided to make all my cards using different folds that I found while trawling the internet !!

In the top card I've used the Punch Bunch set and the Brights collection for the colours.

Next I've used the So Happy For You set along with Neutrals/Subtles and Elegant Soirée DSP.

Then it's Sweet Summer (and sentiment from So Happy For You) using the In Colors.

And finally, I've used Bliss with So Saffron, Regal Rose and Eary Expresso with the Nursery Suite Specialty DSP. (This card is also entered into Stamping Royalty Challenge # 55, which is 'Wings'.)

Remember that you can earn any of these sets when you spend 60 Euros in the Catalogue until the end of February.



Bonjour et Bienvenue sur le Saut des Blogs du forum In Love With Stamping.
Si vous êtes arrivés du blog de Sara , ses projets sont magnifiques n'est pas !!
Et un grand merci à Pat (Cupcake) pour nous avoir organisé.
En plus d'utiliser des tampons de la Sale-A-Bration j'ai décidé de plier toutes mes cartes. J'ai trouvé des modèles en surfant sur le web.

Sur la première carte j'ai utilisé le set Perfo à Gogo que j'ai associé avec des coloris brillants.

Ensuite je me suis servie du set Heureuse Pour Toi avec des Neutres/Subtils et le papier Design Arabesque de Douceur.

Et puis c'est Sweet Summer (avec un petit sentiment du se Heureuse Pour Toi) avec les nouveaux In Colors.

Et finalement, c'est Joie que j'ai fait avec Tellement Safran, Rose Régal et Couleur Café avec les papiers Enfantillages Spécialités. (J'ai mis cette carte dans le challenge #55 sur le blog de Stamping Royalty.)

N'oubliez pas que vous pouvez gagner un des ces sets en cadeau avec chaque 60 Euros commandé dans le catalogue jusqu'au 28 février.




To continue in this group off you go to see Carolyn's wonderful blog.

Pour continuer dans ce groupe vous allez maintenant sur le blog de Carolyn

And to see the other 3 groups here are the links

Et pour les trois autres groupes voilà les liens.

Theresa

Keren

Kristeen


Enjoy looking,

Alison xx


24 comments:

  1. Alison your projects are gorgeous I love them. The folds are fab what a different way of showcasing the stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these varieties of folds Alison. This is a gorgeous set of cards and I'll be back soon to CASE them ;-)

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Alison. I love all the little butterflies on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the different folds that you have used too Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing cards Alison - love all your fancy folds x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I love the step cards, not had a go yet, but will do now I've seen yours. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards - love all the folds.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alison, those cards are gorgeous! I've tried and failed to make step cards and side step cards. I think I shall have to go back and try again!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alison well done on some stunning projects. Gorgeous step cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Alison- hope you're ok. Love these cards- really clever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Toot cute Alsion, love them all...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards, love the folds and step cards. I haven't tried them yet, after seeing yours I just might cas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. fab projects Alison. Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely group of cards Alison. I made my "first" step card for valentines this week and they are so nice to make arent they.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the summery colours you used on the sweet summer card!
    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great projects Alison! Love the different folds you've done.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your cards Alison, the third one is my favourate! Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards look great Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards... love the Butterfly Fold card :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your colour combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  21. All beautiful cards but I am utterly bowled over by the owl one at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My fave is the owl card - he is soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, stunning cards Alison! I have never tried making step cards but I can see I will have to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete