Sunday 9 January 2011

Scrapbook Sunday #28

Over the holidays I finally watched the film 'The Other Boleyn Girl'. I have been avoiding watching it as I was afraid to be disappointed by the accents but I actually really enjoyed it and I'm now glad that I've seen it.
These are the real costumes from the film and they were on display at Hampton Court Palace when we visited a couple of summers ago.



Pendant les vacances j'ai enfin regardé le film 'Deux Soeurs Pour Un Roi'. C'est un film que j'ai hésité à regarder parce que je craignais d'entendre les accents (les acteurs principaux sont tous américains et non anglais) mais finalement j'ai bien aimé et maintenant je suis contente de l'avoir vu.
Ce sont des vrais costumes du film et nous avons pu les admirer à Hampton Court Palace il y deux ans.

Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Alison - I really must go and see that film!

    When I was at school in the 1970s, I went to see a display of the costumes from the then very popular BBC TV series "The Six Wives of Henry the 8th" and "Elizabeth R" at Hampton Court. They looked so perfect in that magnicent setting!

    ReplyDelete