Sunday 6 February 2011

Scrapbook Sunday #32

I had so much fun doing last week's challenge over on Sketchy Thursdays
that I just had to look at their sketch again this week !!!
And then I just had to have a shot !!!

I started with a 12x12 of Baja Breeze that I decorated with the Baroque Motifs set before overlaying a piece of Elegant Soirée DSP (I love these papers !!)

I've also used the colours for the challenge on Stamping Royalty #57



Je me suis tellement amusée la semaine dernière quand j'ai fait ma page pour
le challenge sur Sketchy Thursdays que je ne pouvais pas m'empêcher
de regarder leur sketch pour cette semaine.
Après que je l'ai vu, je ne pouvais pas m'empêcher d'essayer de le faire.

J'ai commencé avec une feuille de 30x30 de Bleu Balkans que j'ai décoré avec les tampons du set Motifs Baroques avant de mettre un morceau du papier Arabesque de Douceur (j'adore ces papiers !!)

J'ai aussi utilisé les coloris du challenge sur Stamping Royalty #57

Alison xx

8 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I love love love the photos and that color scheme! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I love that you used the colours in a digital page-isn't MDS just awesome?! I really like how you stamped the flourishes on the background, thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the flourishes in the stamped background and the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Don't you just love My Digital Studio? Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never thought to use the Baroque Motifs swirl for a background - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this card is adorable. Great job with the challenge colours. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page! I love the stamped background and the photo's! Beautiful colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

    ReplyDelete