Wednesday 13 April 2011

Baby Girls


It's been ages since I've made any baby cards (probably something to do with my age and my friends ages !!!). So when I was asked to make a couple of cards for baby girls I jumped at the chance.
I used the same pram stamp from the Fun & Fast Notes stamp set (although as I stamped onto Glossy cardstock it catches the light and makes taking pictures a bit more difficult). I did the first card using Early Expresso and Blushing Bride, and the second using Pretty In Pink with the Nursery Suite DSP. The wording for both cards comes from Something Sweet.
Today is my youngest's half birthday !! Yes he's still young enough for this not to be a threat, where as it's now only 3 months until my next birthday, not such a happy thought !!!

Ça fait un moment que je n'ai pas fait de cartes pour des naissances ( ça doit être à cause de mon âge et l'âge de mes copines !!) Alors quand quelqu'un m'a demandé deux cartes pour deux nouvelles petites filles j'ai été ravie.
J'ai utilisé la poussette du set de tampons Petits Mots Rigolos (mais comme j'ai tamponné sur du carton Lustré c'est un peu difficile à prendre en photo). Sur la première carte j'ai utilisé les coloris Couleur Café et Fleur de Cerisier, et sur la deuxième j'ai utilisé Joli Rose avec les papiers Enfantillages Spécialité. Les sentiments pour les deux cartes viennent du set de tampons Un Peu de Douceur.
Aujourd'hui c'est le 'demi-anniversaire' de mon fils !!! Oui il y a toujours à un âge où ça compte, alors que pour moi il me reste 3 mois avant mon prochain anniversaire, je n'ai pas la même envie de le fêter !!!

Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about making baby cards - it's such a lovely thing to do. Don't worry about your age Alison - it's only a number! Just concentrate on enjoying your special day!

    ReplyDelete