Saturday 21 May 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge #8

When I saw the colour combo challenge over at Simply Stampin' I was blown away....I loved it so much. This card is very similiar to a card we did at my monthly class this afternoon. (Thank you for a lovely afternoon ladies.)
I randomly stamped all over the Very Vanilla cardstock in Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Daffidol Delight before adding ribbons and tags in the three colours. I finished off by 'Rock and Rolling' the stamp one final time in Daffidol Delight and Old Olive.

Quand j'ai vu la combinaison de couleurs sur le site de Simply Stampin' ça m'a coupé le souffle........je l'ai adoré. Cette carte est très proche de celle que nous avons fait cet après-midi dans mon cours collectif. ( Merci mesdames pour cet agréable après-midi passé ensemble.)
J'ai tamponné sur le carton Très Vanille avec les coloris Vert Olive, Tarte au Potiron et Narcisse Délice. Après j'ai fini avec les rubans et les étiquettes dans les trois mêmes coloris. Pour la touche finale j'ai utilisé la technique 'Rock et Roll' une fois en Narcisse Délice avec le Vert Olive.

Alison xx

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the colour combo this week Alison and I love your spotlight on rock and roll! Hope all is well with you :-)
    Thanks for joining in at Simply Stampin'
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the popped image.

    Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background you've craeted, I must get this stamp out and use it!!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely delightful. I love this stamp set and that circle is probably the most used in my set.

    au revoir,
    Malyn at ThinkInkCreative

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the raised image, what a great idea!
    Thanks for joining in again at the Simply Stampin Challenge. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card, the ribbon and tags are a great way to continue the colour theme. Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete