Thursday 7 July 2011

Dad's Birthday


The end of June and beginning of July is a busy time for me as most of the family seem to have their birthdays, and in days gone by it was also my grandparents wedding anniversary.
This is the card I did for my dad.
A good bright card for a summer birthday.


La fin de juin et le début juillet sont des moments surchargés pour moi car presque toute la famille fête son anniversaire, et dans le passé c'était aussi l'anniversaire de mariage de mes grand-parents.
Voilà la carte que j'ai fait pour mon père.
Une carte pleine de couleur pour un anniversaire d'été.

Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. I like the envelope-style of this card Alison and the button embellishment is fantastic. Hope your dad had a great birthday! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and all the circles, you Dad will love this.

    ReplyDelete