Friday 16 December 2011

Winter Birthday


When I got an email in the early hours of this morning for this week's challenge at Inkspire_me, I started thinking about it right away.
And here is the card I made following the sketch and the colour challenges.
These colours really work for a masculine card without being to girly with the Rich Razzleberry, but if you changed it for Pretty In Pink it would become very feminine. I may have a go at that soon !!!


Lorsque j'ai reçu un courriel aux petites heures ce matin pour les défis de cette semaine chez Inkspire_me, j'ai commencé à y penser tout de suite.
Et voilà ma carte faite avec l'esquisse et le défi de couleur.
Ces couleurs donnent vraiment une carte masculine sans être trop fille avec le coloris Fruits des Bois, mais si vous le changez pour Joli Rose cela deviendra féminin. Je vais essayer ça très bientôt.

Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. I am excited that the sketch and the color scheme inspired you and that you joined our challenge!!! I love your card and thank you so much for playing a long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing our challenge this week! What a nice idea to cut and duplicate the birthday wishes! I am looking forward to seeing your Pretty in Pink creation :) ~ Annemarie

    ReplyDelete