Thursday 26 January 2012

2 for 1 Challenges

This week as well as entering the Freshly Made Sketches challenge I have teamed it up with the colour challenge from Color Throwdown as I really loved their combinaison.
I triple heat embossed the tag in clear embossing powder before putting it in the freezer for 5 minutes to cool down quickly then I cracked the glaze.




Cette semaine au lieu de faire que le défi de Freshly Made Sketches je l'ai fait en doublette avec le défi de couleurs de Color Throwdown car j'ai vraiment aimé leur combinaison.
J'ai chauffé trois couches de poudre d'embossage à chaud transparent avant de la mettre au congélateur pendant 5 minutes pour refroidir rapidement puis j'ai craqué le vernis.

Alison xx

9 comments:

  1. Love the cracked glass technique! Very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite technique ever and I rarely use it! Love the card so much. Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cracked glaze technique is so cool! great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, great technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool technique that really adds some texture to your card! I love your colors too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cracked glass and this is a great use of the technique. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cracked galss effect, and you have used it so nicely here!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, neat technique! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun technique! I don't think I've tried that one. Thank for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete