Monday 23 January 2012

Mummy & me Next Saturday



Hello everyone I hope you all had a good weekend.
I did !! My regular classes started again on Saturday afternoon and it was great seeing my lovely ladies again and meeting a new member. I will show you what we made later in the week.
Next Saturday it's the turn of the little ones with our first Mummy & me class of this year.
We will be making this Bingo game with a matching bag to hold all the pieces.
If you would like to come along with your children and spend a creative couple of hours together then just email me at alisonplumm@gmail.com or call me on 06 62 46 94 67 to reserve your places.

Bonjour à toutes et à tous, j'espère que vous avez passé un bon weekend.
Moi oui !! Mes cours réguliers ont repris samedi après-midi et c'était super de revoir mes belles dames et rencontrer un nouveau membre. Je vous montrerai le projet que nous avons fait plus tard dans la semaine.
Samedi prochain c'est au tour des petits avec notre première classe de l'année pour Maman et moi.
Nous allons faire ce jeu de loto avec le sac assorti pour ranger les pièces.
Si vous souhaitez venir avec vos enfants et passer quelques heures créatives ensemble,vous pouvez m'envoyer un mail à alisonplumm@gmail.com ou appelez-moi au 06 62 46 94 67.

Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Alison! What a lovely game to bring out year after year. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete