Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year Scrapbook Sunday


Happy New Year !!!

I hope you all have a very happy and very healthy 2012.

I was dared to put this photo on my blog by my husband......so I didn't want to disappoint him on January 1st. The boys got these crazy glasses for Christmas and I just wanted to check that the worked with champagne as well as fruit juice.
They do !!! LOL

Bonne Année

Je vous souhaite à tous un très joyeux 2012 et bonne santé.

Grâce à mon mari j'ai osé mettre cette photo sur mon blog.......je ne voulais pas le décevoir le 1er Janvier. Les garçons ont eu ces lunettes folles pour Noël et je voulais juste vérifier qu'elles fonctionnaient avec du champagne aussi bien que pour des jus de fruits.
Oui elles fonctionnent !!! MDR

Alison xx



No comments:

Post a Comment