Sunday 8 January 2012

Scrapbook Sunday #80


I did want to finish my Batman pages for today, but in my pre-Christmas tidy I seem to have put the photos in a safe place............and we all know what that means.........I now have no idea where they are !!!
So instead you have some beautiful photos of my family.
Aren't they gorgeous ?? I think so, I feel so lucky when I get such good photos of them together.


Je voulais terminer mes pages de Batman pour aujourd'hui, mais dans mon rangement de pré-Noël j'ai mis les photos dans un endroit sûr..........et on sait tous ce que cela signifie.......je n'ai aucune idée où elles sont !!!
Donc au lieu vous avez quelques belles photos de ma famille.
Ils sont beaux n'est pas ?? Je pense que oui, et je me sens tellement chanceuse quand je leur prend en photos ensemble.


Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment