Wednesday 18 January 2012

Sketch and Blog Hop



When I saw this sketch at Techno Stamper I just loved it.
So I just had to have a play, here is my manly take on it using the Well Worn DSP and my favourite Sail Away stamp.
As well as being a challenge this is also a blog hop. So click on the links below to see the other cards made with this fab sketch.



Quand j'ai vu ce sketch sur le blog de Techno Stamper je l'ai adoré.
Alors j'ai decidé de jouer avec, voilà ma carte masculine faite avec les papiers Usé Abusé et mon tampon préféré Sail Away.
En plus d'être un défi c'est aussi un saut de blog. Alors cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous pour voir les autres cartes faites avec ce beau sketch.

Alison xx




1 comment:

  1. Wonderfully done! I love the ribbon on the bottom, looks like wavy water. Great job on the sketch, thanks so much for playing along this week--and adding the blog hop code!

    ReplyDelete