Tuesday 17 January 2012

A True Scot

When I was making up my mini album for next weekend's class I had a few little scraps of papers left over, but as I love this paper so much I couldn't bear to throw them out.
So taking inspiration from the Mini Catalogue I weaved them together to use as an embellishment on this card. I finished off with the Tripe Treat Flower and some Antique Brads.
These colours just make me feel so warm and cosy as the weather is so cold outside.


Quand je faisais mon mini album pour la classe de samedi prochain j'ai eu quelques petits morceaux qui restaient, mais comme j'aime tellement ces papiers je ne supportais pas l'idée de les jeter. Donc en prenant l'inspiration du Mini Catalogue, je les ai tissés ensemble pour les utiliser comme embellissement sur cette carte.
Je l'ai finie avec le Triple Treat Flower et quelques attaches parisiennes d'époque.
Ces coloris me font sentir si chaud et confortable car le temps dehors est très froid.

Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. Alison, love what you have done with this dsp such a cool idea and it will definitely go a long way!
    Peg x

    ReplyDelete