Tuesday 21 February 2012

Something Different


Well this card is very different to the clean and simple I usually go for, although I am using monochrome colours which I love doing.
The Elegant Eggplant cardstock was painted with Gesso and air dried before I ran it though the Big Shot and sanded down. I inked the edge of the embossed oval and then I distressed the edges of the card.

Voilà une carte très différente de la norme et mon style propre et simple, mais j'ai utilisé les couleurs monochrome comme j'aime tant.
Le papier cartonné Divine Aubergine a été peint avec du Gesso et séché à l'air avant de le mettre dans le Big Shot et puis poncé. Ensuite j'ai encré les bords de l'ovale et finalement j'ai vieilli les bords de la carte.

Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. It's the first time I have heard of the gesso technique - will have to try that. As you know, I too love monochrome and this is lovely. Not yet tackled this SAB stampset - am at a loss for inspiration with it.
    Love
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete