Wednesday 25 April 2012

TechnoStamper Sketch

This week's Technostamper sketch is so fab I did a whole set of cards.
Le sketch de chez Technostamper est tellement beau cette semaine que j'ai fait une série de cartes.
 Again I am using sets and papers that are only available until next Monday.
J'ai encore utilisé des sets et des papiers qui sont disponible jusqu'à lundi prochain.

I have used the lovely Berry Blossoms DSP....this is one of the sets of paper you can get free this month with a 60 Euros order.
J'ai utilisé des très beaux papiers Petites Pousses Poétiques.....c'est un des lot de papiers que vous pourriez avoir gratuitement avec votre commande de 60 Euros ce mois-ci.

So my suggest today would be
Fruits and Flowers stamps set in clear 19.95 Euros
Blossom party die 18.50 Euros
One roll of In Color 11/13 Ruffled Ribbon 11.95 Euros 
In Colors 11/13 Brads 9.95 Euros
Total 60.35 
And these papers worth 13.25 Euros would be yours for free.

Alors ma proposition d'aujourd'hui est
Tampons Fruit and Flowers en clear 19.95 Euros
Poinçon Soirée en Fleurs 18.50 Euros
Un des rouleaux du ruban In Color 11/13 11.95 Euros
Attaches parisiennes In Color 11/13 9.95 Euros
Totale 60.35 Euros
Et ces papiers d'une valeur de 13,25 euros serait le vôtre gratuitement.

Alison xx





3 comments:

  1. A super sketch and your stamps and papers look fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coucou Alison ! I love your cards ! It's true this set of papers and these stamps are very cute ! I love using them ! I think I'm also using this sketch for future cards ! Bisous et à bientôt, Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set of cards. It was such an easy sketch don't you think. You really ROCKED it. Thanks so much for playing along this week with my sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete