Wednesday 23 May 2012

Not a Card

 Not a card today but some photos (admittedly a bit blurry) of the New Order concert we were lucky enough to go to on Sunday evening.
I have loved New order for more years than I am willing to admit and never thought that I would get to see them live again.
So I was over the moon when I discovered that they were playing in Lyon.
 Pas une carte aujourd'hui, mais quelques photos (certes un peu floues) du concert de New Order, nous avons eu la chance d'aller dimanche soir.
J'ai aimé New Order depuis plus longtemps que je suis prête à admettre et je n'ai jamais pensé que j'irai les voir à nouveau.
Donc j'étais sur la lune quand j'ai découvert qu'ils allaient jouer à Lyon.
 For the most part the audience were of a certain age !! LOL So we fitted right in.
 La plupart du public était d'un certain âge !! MDR Donc, nous étions bien dedans.
And yes, in case you were wondering, there was an extremely tall man in front of us but we saw everything anyway.
Et oui dans le cas où vous vous demandiez il y avait un homme extrêmement grand devant nous, mais nous avons vu tout de toute façon.

Hopefully I won't have to wait another 20 years before I see them again. 
Espérons que je n'aurai pas à attendre encore 20 ans avant que je ne les revoit.

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment