Friday 4 May 2012

Postcard Challenge Week 18

This week for Darcy's postcard Challenge we are heading over to the other side of the world to New Zealand
 Cette semaine, pour le Défi de carte postale de Darcy nous nous dirigeons vers l'autre côté du monde en Nouvelle-Zélande.

I have done my card in an abstract Maori art form.
 J'ai fait ma carte sous forme d'art abstrait inspriré par l'art Maoris.
 
 Simone has had to travel to the other side of the world and she is not happy.
She writes..
Dear Tim,
I want to go home!!!
It cannot be possible that I have yet to see my grand-daughter.
I'm on the other side of the world.
I'm so fed up !!
Save me,
Simone xx


Simone a voyagé de l'autre bout du monde mais elle n'est pas contente.
Elle écrit....

 Alison xx

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the Maori art! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Maori tattoos are wonderful, aren't they? Your design is beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the maori art is very cool. <3 your work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stylish postcard, lovely tattoo design.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh poor Simone, I hope she can make a quick trip home soon. Lovely card, very striking interpretation of the tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simone NEEDS to get on the next plane home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a great postcard, love the tattoo design. poor Simone....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super postcard design.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, the black and white is very effective! Poor Simone, she doesn't sound at all happy! M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous design work!!!...and who exactly does Simone need rescuing from??? :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the design and the striking black and white colour combo :o)

    ReplyDelete