Saturday 9 June 2012

A La Card Monkey Guest Designer


 This week I feel very lucky to be a Guest Designer at A La Card Monkey.
The sketch for this week is for a Father's Day card and as I need to make 3 this year, this has helped me immensely.

 Cette semaine, je me sens très chanceuse d'être une créatrice invitée chez A La Card Monkey.
Le sketch de cette semaine est pour une carte de fête des pères et comme je dois en faire 3 cette année, cela m'a énormément aidé.
 

 I have used the Attic Boutique DSP from the Summer Mini catalogue and my decorated panel was made using the Circle Circus stamp set that I ran through the Big Shot.

 J'ai utilisé le Vide Grenier Designer Série Papier du Mini catalogue d'été et mon panneau décoré a été fait en utilisant le tampon Circle Circus que j'ai mis dans la Big Shot.

Here is another view so you can see the double buttons and the curve of the sentiment.
Voici une autre vue de sorte que vous pouvez voir les double boutons et la courbe du sentiment.

Thank you Ladies for this fun sketch and for the honour of being a Guest Designer this week.
 Merci Mesdames pour ce sketch amusant et pour l'honneur d'être un créatrice invitée cette semaine.

Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alison,

    I love the inlaid embossing technique you did on this card, as well as the double buttons. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer this week!

    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I really love this card. It is beautiful how you used the DSP on the main part of the card. I think that it is cool how you made the tag bumpy. Super Fab! Thank you so much for being a GD for us this week at A La Card Monkey. I am now following you come by my blog and say Hi.

    Hugs
    Shirley
    http://lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete