Thursday 28 June 2012

Sunny Challenges


It's been ages since I made a gatefold card, so I really wanted to join in the challenge at Sunny Challenges this week.
I used another of my under used sets Bordering on Romance !!
I coloured in my flowers using the Watercolour Wonder crayons and a blender pen with inks to achieve a soft feel.

Il y a déjà bien longtemps que j'ai fait une carte ouvrante, alors je voulais vraiment participer au défi de Sunny Challenges cette semaine.
J'ai utilisé un
 autre de mes sets pas assez utilisé Bordering on Romance !!
J'ai colorié mes fleurs en utilisant des crayons de couleur Watercolour Wonder et un crayon estompe avec des encres pour obtenir un toucher plus doux.


A little decoration inside too.
Un peu de décoration à l'intérieur aussi.


Alison xx

4 comments:

  1. Just stopped over from Stampin' Connection to check out your blog, and it looks great! I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison, how beautiful is this creation of yours? Love it and your colour combinations are magical! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Sunny Challenges and Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Stampin' Connection - beautiful job on this card. Hope you stop by my blog and follow me too :) http://www.lauraleestamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Alison. I really like the touch of pearls you have added - finished off your card perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunny Challenges & Creations this week

    ReplyDelete