Saturday 14 July 2012

Dad's Birthday


Like my brother's card that I showed you yesterday, I have used lots of squares for my dad's card too.
But I felt that the background was too plain, so I jazzed it up using the Henry Builder Wheel and Old Olive ink.
And although I forgot to take a picture, I decorated the inside with this wheel as well.

Comme la carte de mon frère que je vous ai montré hier, j'ai utilisé beaucoup de carrés pour la carte de mon père aussi.
Mais je sentais que l'arrière-plan était trop vide, alors je l'ai égayé en utilisant la roue fusion Henry et l'encre Vert Olive.
Et bien que j'ai oublié de prendre une photo, j'ai décoré l'intérieur avec cette roue aussi.

Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea Alison with all the squares(may steal it!). Great card

    ReplyDelete