Tuesday 10 July 2012

Time for Tea

We have my parents visiting at the moment so there are lots of cups of tea being drunk.
Someone once told me that drinking a hot drink in the heat was more refreshing...I don't know if this is true or not as I love nothing more than ice cold water.
What's your favourite ??

Nous avons la visite de mes parents en ce moment donc nous buvons beaucoup de tasses de thé.
Quelqu'un m'a dit une fois que boire une boisson chaude dans la chaleur est plus rafraîchissante ... Je ne sais pas si cela est vrai ou non comme je n'aime rien plus que l'eau glacée.
Quel est votre favori ??

Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. love your card and love the take a sip wheel -have a great time with your family - my mother always said tea was refreshing on a hot day and she was raised in Australia best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete