Saturday 11 August 2012

Sunny Flowers

I made this flower ages ago and it has just been sitting on my desk waiting for me to pick it up and make a card for it.
So I did !! LOL
I used my Colour Coach to get this great set of colours, Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz. I can't believe that the last two of these colours will be leaving the catalogue at the end of September.


J'ai réalisé cette fleur il y a un petit moment maintenant et elle a attendu sur mon bureau en attente que je la ramasse et fais une carte avec elle.
J'ai donc fait! MDR
J'ai utilisé mon nuancier Colour Coach pour obtenir cette belle ensemble de couleurs, Narcisse Délice, Souffle Saffir et Riche Raisin. Je ne peux pas croire que les deux derniers de ces couleurs partiront du catalogue à la fin de Septembre.

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment