Saturday 17 November 2012

Christmas is Coming


I am more organised for this Christmas than I was last year......Yeah for me !!!

Yesterday as well as making our Christmas Cake (the house smells wonderful), I also made this first Christmas Wreath.

I used the Be of Good Cheer DSP and I also decorated the back of the polystyrene circle with Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green DSP from the stack packs.

I finished off with a big Tulle ribbon bow on the front and more behind to use to hang it up.



Je suis plus organisée pour ce Noël que je l'étais l'année dernière ...... Ouais pour moi!

Hier, ainsi que de faire notre gâteau de Noël (la maison sent merveilleusement bonne), j'ai aussi fait cette première couronne de Noël.

J'ai utilisé le DSP Etoile des Neiges et j'ai aussi décoré l'arrière du cercle de polystyrène avec du papier Cerise Carmin et Fil de Chlorophylle des packs à motifs de la Série Design.

J'ai terminé avec un noued de ruban de tulle sur le devant et  encore sur l'arrière pour l'accrocher.

Alison xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Alison, this is stunning! How did you do this while baking I will never know. Patience & Imagination here. All those little bits of curled DSP would have taken ages, but the result is worth it! Bet it is even more lovely in real life. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply gorgeous Alison. I love the look and like Vicky don't believe I have the patience but it truly does look amazing.

    ReplyDelete