Sunday 25 November 2012

Scrapbook Sunday #122


I saw this market on TV the other day and it reminded me that I still had my photos to put on paper.

It's such a wonderful place to visit. We were there after the shops closed but there were bars so full of people that they were spilling out into the market but as it's under this beautiful glass ceiling, it didn't matter if it rained.

J'ai vu ce marché à la télévision l'autre jour et cela m'a rappelé qu'il me restait encore mes photos à mettre sur papier.

C'est un endroit merveilleux à visiter. Nous étions là-bas après les magasins soient fermés, mais il y avait des pubs pleins de gens
qui débordaient sur ​​le marché, mais comme c'est sous ce beau plafond de verre, il n'y avait pas d'importance s'il en pleuvait.

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment