Tuesday 15 January 2013

Lace Making


Yesterday I had my first proper lesson in lace making.
After spending the weekend making my lace pillow, the support for working on, I was glad to get to the class to start using it.

Martyn did a great job getting the huge piece of polystyrene into a round shape, before I decorated it in lilac colours.
i would also like to say a huge thank you to Eleanore for making me a crochet holder for the bobbins.

As you can see, I've not done lots but I have learnt the first two stitches.


 Hier, j'ai eu mon premier cours dans la dentelle.

Après avoir passé le week-end faire mon oreiller de dentelle, le soutien pour le travail , j'étais contente d'être en classe pour commencer à l'utiliser.

Martyn a fait un super boulot de faire que le gros morceau de polystyrène a pu devenir une forme ronde, avant que je ne le décore dans des tons lilas.

Je tiens également à dire un grand merci à Eléanore pour me faire un porte-crochet pour les bobines.

Comme vous pouvez le voir, je n'ai pas fait beaucoup mais j'ai appris les deux premiers points.


Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment