Monday 14 January 2013

Postage Due


If may seem like I have been missing, but I have been working away making lots of new projects using my shiny new Sale-A-Bration and Spring/Summer products.
Can't show you these yet as they are for training on Sunday, but next week will be filled with lots of newness.

For now through, I am still loving rediscovering my stamp sets that have been dormant since November and today I am using the Postage Due set.
I have used Cajun craze, Perfect Plum and Always Artichoke on a Crumb Cake card base. 


Il semble comme si j'ai été absente, mais je travaille sur beaucoup de nouveaux projets en utilisant mes produits flambant neuf de la Sale-A-Bration  et printemps/été.
Je ne peux pas les montrer encore car ils sont pour la formation de dimanche prochain, mais la semaine prochaine sera rempli de beaucoup de nouveauté.

Pour l'instant, je suis toujours en retrouvaille de mes sets de tampons qui ont été dormant depuis Novembre et aujourd'hui, j'ai utilisé le set Postage Due.
J'ai utilisé Ocre Roussillon Cajun, Prune Parfaite et Artichaut Chaud sur une base Brune Dune.

Alison xx

1 comment: