Wednesday 27 February 2013

Sunny Challenges 073/13


This week's challenge at Sunny Challenges is Sale-A-Bration.

I need no incentive to use my Sale-a-Bration sets this year, as I love them all. 
So much so, that I have used 3 different sets on this one card.
The beautiful and bright Sycamore Street DSP,
Sycamore Street Ribbons and buttons &
Patterned occasions stamp set.

Le défi de cette semaine au Sunny Challenges est la Sale-A-Bration.

Je n'ai pas besoin d'incitation à utiliser mes sets de la Sale-A-Bration cette année, comme je les aime tous.
Tant et si bien, que j'ai utilisé 3 jeux différents sur cette carte-ci.
La belle et lumineuse Rue des Sycamore DSP,
Rue des Sycamore rubans et les boutons etTampons de Souhaits en Croquis

Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to showcase the fantastic SAB products we have this year Alison. Great take on the sketch too. Thank you so much for playing along with Sunny Challenges & Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have woven the dsp together. I think your card looks fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete