Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mothers Day

to all mums in the UK.
à toutes les mamans au Royaume-Uni.


And especially to my mum and mother in law.
These are the cards I made for them.

I used the beautiful big flower from Blooming With Kindness in Perfect Plum on the card and also in Raspberry Ripple, which I glazed with Crystal Effects and layered onto matching cardstock.

Et surtout à ma mère et ma belle-mère.
Ce sont les cartes que j'ai fait pour elles.

J'ai utilisé la belle fleur du grande  Bonté Épanouie en Prune parfaite sur la carte et aussi en Frisson Framboise, que je glacé au Crystal Effects et puis assorti avec le papier cartonné correspondant.


And here is a wonderful photo of both mums together for the first time in nearly 18 years.
Neither of them has changed in all that time.

Et voici une magnifique photo de deux mamans ensemble pour la première fois en près de 18 ans.
Aucune d'entre elles n'a changé depuis tout ce temps.
 
Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours you have used here Alison & such a nice photo of both Mums. Mother's Day in Aust is in May - so I have a few months before I have to create a masterpiece for Mum!
    Simply beautiful.
    Louise X

    ReplyDelete