Sunday 28 April 2013

Next Patchwork Quilt


It's official, I am addicted to patchwork. 
My first quilt is only just finished but I am already starting on the next one.

I got these fabrics from Liberty's in London and I am using them to make a quilt for Graham.
I have promised Neil that we will look at more fabric soon, so he can choose something he likes for his bed.

I need 20 of these squares for the quilt. So far I have assembled 5, but everything is already cut out and marked. Just need to get sewing !!

C'est officiel, je suis accro de patchwork.
Ma première quilt est tout juste terminé, mais j'ai déjà commencé le prochain.

J'ai pris ces tissus de Liberty à Londres et je les utilise pour faire un quilt pour Graham.
J'ai promis à Neil que nous allons regarder des tissu bientôt, alors il peut choisir quelque chose qu'il aime pour son lit.

J'ai besoin de 20 de ces carrés pour le quilt. Jusqu'à présent, j'ai assemblé 5, mais tout est déjà découpé et marqué. Juste besoin de me mettre à la couture !!

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment