Thursday 18 April 2013

Patchwork


I can't believe I'm finally writing this post.....
I have finished my first quilt !!!!

After starting my first block in September, 
I sewed the last stitch on the border last night.
It may not be the best stitched or quilted but it is all my work and 
 I have the sore fingers to prove it.

And the front is 100% Stampin' Up!


 Je ne peux pas croire que j'écris enfin ce post .....
j'ai fini mon premier quilt !!!

Après avoir commencé mon premier bloc en Septembre,
  j'ai cousu le dernier point sur la bordure hier soir.
Ce n'est peut-être pas le meilleur cousu ou matelassé, mais c'est tout mon travail et
 j'ai les doigts douloureux pour le prouver.

Et le devant est 100% Stampin 'Up!


 My patchwork teacher picked the material for the back, and I think that it works so well with my Stampin' Up! fabric. I would like to say thank you to Béatrice for all her help and guidance.

Mon professeur de patchwork a choisi le matériau pour le dos, et je pense que cela se marietrès bien avec mon tissu Stampin' Up! Je tiens à dire merci à Béatrice pour toute son aide et ses conseils.


Now to start my second one !!
 Maintenant de commencer ma deuxième !!

Alison xx

1 comment: