Monday 22 July 2013

Grungy Birthday


On Friday, I got together with one of my lovely downline for a morning of crafting.

We made a few cards and the scrapbook page that I showed you yesterday.

This card used a couple of new stamps sets from the Annual catalogue, Label Love and Gorgeous Grunge. I can really see that I will be using both of these sets lots in the coming year.

We used 3 of the new In Colours as well as the new Ruffle Stretch Trim.

Vendredi dernier, j'ai passée une très belle matinée avec une de mes filleules.
 
Nous avons fait quelques cartes et la page de l'album que je vous ai montré hier.

Cette carte utilise deux nouveaux sets de tampons du catalogue annuel, Un Amour D'étiquette and Gorgeous grunge. Je peux vraiment voir ce que je vais utiliser ces deux ensembles beaucoup dans l'année à venir.

Nous avons utilisé 3 des nouveaux In Colours ainsi que la nouvelle Ruban Ruché Extensible.
Merci Aurélie.

Alison xx

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment