Wednesday 14 August 2013

First One


Since I have started thinking about this year's Christmas Club, here is a card that I made in July, just after I mounted my Six Sided Sampler stamp set.

I used the rubber that the hexagons came in as a template that I sprayed with the Vanilla Smooch Spritz to create a sparkly background.

I used my new Bermuda Bay ribbon and matching Candy Dots to finish it off.

Depuis que j'ai commencé à penser à mon Noël du Club de cette année, voici une carte que j'ai fait en Juillet, juste après j'ai monté mon set de tampons Six Sampler Sided

J'ai utilisé le caoutchouc que les hexagones sont venus en tant que modèle que j'ai pulvérisé avec la vanille Smooch Spritz pour créer un arrière-plan brillant.

J'ai utilisé mon nouveau ruban Bay des Bermudes et correspondant Pois Sucrés pour le finir.

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment