Wednesday 21 August 2013

Shoe Box Swap


I recently took part in a Shoe Box Swap with 14 other demos in the UK.
I haven't made all the cards yet, but this is the card that I made to share.

Flower Shop is a new stamp set that has a matching punch, and may finally replace Greenhouse Garden that I loved from a few years ago.

I'll show you the other cards once I have made them all up.
 
J'ai récemment participé à une echange boîte à chaussures avec 14 autres démos au Royaume-Uni.

J'ai n'ai pas encore fait toutes les cartes, mais c'est la carte que j'ai faite à partager.

Flower Shop est un nouveau jeu de tampons qui a une perfo correspondant, et peut enfin remplacer Greenhouse Garden que j'aimais il y a quelques années.

Je vais vous montrer les autres cartes une fois que je les ai toutes faites.

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment