Friday 13 September 2013

First Halloween Card


I love making Halloween projects, it's such a shame it never caught on in France.

I remember going Trick or Treating every year when I was young, I wish sometimes that the boys had got the same chance. We nearly came back from holiday with a 5'' tall skeleton to hang for the balcony but decided we might scare the neighbours too much !!

J'adore faire des projets d'Halloween, c'est vraiment dommage qu'il ne s'est guère répandue en France.
Je me souviens d'aller Trick or Treating chaque année quand j'étais jeune, je souhaite parfois que les garçons avaient eu la même chance. Nous sommes presque revenus de vacances avec un squelette de 1m60 de pendre du balcon, mais avons décidé que nous pourrions faire trop peur aux voisins !!

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment