Monday 14 October 2013

Yoda Birthday Wishes


Yesterday, I became the mum to a second teenager !!
Yes, my baby turned 13. He was out at another newly turned teen's party on Saturday night, so I guess that's how we will be spending out Saturday nights for the next few years.
 
I made this card while he was out after I saw the tutorial on Sarah-Jane's blog.
Neil loves Yoda !!
Isn't she so clever to come up with this !!!

Hier, je suis devenue maman d'un deuxième adolescent !!
Oui, mon bébé a 13 ans. Il était à ​​une fête d'une autre nouvelle adolescente samedi soir, donc je suppose que c'est la façon dont nous allons passer nos samedis soirs pour les prochaines années.
 
J'ai fait cette carte pendant qu'il était sorti après avoir vu le tutoriel sur le blog de Sarah-Jane.
Neil aime Yoda !!
N'est-elle pas si créative de trouver ça !!!

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment