Saturday 2 November 2013

Less Is More #144


As I was up quite early this morning, I have already had the time to look at this week's challenge at Less is More and make my card.

I heat embossed the large heart from Hearts A Flutter, then used a heart stencil made with the Big Shot to trace a heart in the middle and glittered it using the Stampin' Glitter from the Autumn/Winter catalogue.
And I gave a quick spray with the Smooch Spritz to create a twinkly sky.

Comme j'étair débout très tôt ce matin, j'ai déjà eu le temps non seulement de regarder le défi de cette semaine chez Less is More, mais aussi le temps de faire une carte.

J'ai embossé à chaud le grand coeur du set Hearts A Flutter, ensuite j'ai fait un pochoir en utilisant le Big Shot que j'ai tracé et scintillé avec les Stampin' Glitter du catalogue Automne/Hiver.
 Et j'ai donné un jet rapide avec le Smooch Spritz pour créer un ciel étoilé.

Alison xx

2 comments: