Sunday 10 November 2013

Less is More #145


The challenge at Less is More this week is to make a One Layer thank you card.

I have thought lots about using the ticket stamp to make a brick wall effect and have just one pop out with the sentiment, so it fitted perfectly with this challenge.
I'm so pleased to finally have it out of my head and on to a card !!

 Le défi à Less is More cette semaine est de faire une seule couche carte de remerciement.

J'ai réfléchi beaucoup sur l'utilisation du tampon de billets pour faire un effet de mur de briques et avoir juste une pop de couleur avec le sentiment, il correspondait parfaitement à ce défi.

Je suis tellement satisfaite d'avoir enfin sortir de ma tête et sur ​​une carte !!

Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad we gave you the opportunity to make you idea reality Alison!
    Great Job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun! I'm starting to experiment a bit with just using one colour to "pop" out.

    Sorry I've not been able to come over to any of your workshops. I did enjoy the one I came to, but life has become rather busier than it was before! Still, maybe one day...!!


    dormouse.wibsite.com

    ReplyDelete