Wednesday 22 January 2014

Something Different


This project was so far out of my comfort zone that I was actually a little bit scared when I first started decorating the canvas.

I bought a few of these canvas last week when I was shopping as I want some new art work to decorate my craft room. I started by painting the whole thing with Gesso.

Once that was dry, I generally sprayed it with Stampin' Mists filled with water and reinkers. I used Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron and Wild Wasabi.

And again when that dried, I heat embossed in white with a few stamps before either sponging, using my daubers to highlight them more.

Finally, I stamped and cut out some leaves and flowers for a 3D element.

I am really pleased with the finally result and would love to know what you think of it.

Next one I'm planning to make brighter.


 Ce projet était si loin de ma zone de confort que j'étais en fait un peu peur quand j'ai commencé la décoration de la toile.

J'ai acheté quelques-uns de ces toiles la semaine dernière, quand je faisais des courses car je veux une nouvelle œuvre d'art pour décorer mon atelier . J'ai commencé par peindre le tout avec Gesso.

Une fois que c'était sec, j'ai d'une manière générale pulvérisé avec Stampin' Mists encreurs remplis avec de l'eau et des recharges d'encreur. J'ai utilisé Murmure Marin , Petite pirouette, Tellement safran et Wasabi insoumis.

Et encore quand cela a séché, j'ai embossé à chaud en blanc avec quelques tampons avant soit épongeage, en utilisant mes doigts mousseur de les mettre en évidence plus.

Enfin, j'ai tamponné et découpé des feuilles et des fleurs pour un élément 3D.

Je suis très heureuse avec le résultat et enfin aimerait savoir ce que vous en pensez.

Pour le suivant, j'ai l'intention de faire plus lumineux.


Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will do projects as this more often. Your first attempt turned out great, and I am looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete