Friday 31 January 2014

Spring/Summer Catalogue


This has been such a busy Stampin' Up! week, with Sale-A-Bration, the Texture Impression and the Spring/Summer catalogue all being launched together.

I have just received my first customer orders of the week but before I go and unpack and coo over the lovely stamps, I want to show you the Simply Created Wreath.

It all comes in one kit and you have everything (except the glue) to make this beautiful home decoration.
The kit costs 21.95 Euros.
 You can order from me or through my online shop.

Cela a été une semaine chargée chez Stampin 'Up!, avec le lancement de la Sale-A-Bration, La Texture Impression et le catalogue Printemps/Eté.

Je viens de recevoir mes premières commandes clients de la semaine, mais avant je vais déballer et roucouler sur les beaux tampons, je veux vous montrer la Couronne Simply Created.

Tout vient dans un kit et vous avez tout (sauf la colle) pour faire cette belle décoration de la maison.

Le kit coûte 21,95 euros.
Vous pouvez le commande directement avec moi ou avec ma boutique en ligne.

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment