Thursday 3 April 2014

C is for.......

Create-A-Cupcake 
 So I plan to dust off some stamp sets that I have forgotten about. The ones that end up at the back of the stamping cupboard when the shiny new ones make an appearance. We've all got them, right ??

Today's MIA set is Create-A-Cupcake which hasn't seen ink in a long, long time.
It's such a cute set, and the matching punch makes it so easy to use.

This set needs to be used again soon.


Create-A-Cupcake 

J'ai donc l'intention de dépoussiérer certains sets de tampons que j'ai oubliés. Ceux qui finissent à l'arrière de l'armoire estampage lorsque les nouveaux faire une apparition. Nous les avons tous eu, non??

L'ensemble
porté disparu de la journée est Create-A-Cupcake qui n'a pas vu l'encre dans un long, long moment.
C'est un ensemble mignon, et la perfo correspondante qui le rend si facile à utiliser.

Cet ensemble doit être utilisé de nouveau très bientôt.


Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am a fan of cupcakes, real and crafty both : ) Good luck with the challenge. Love the two languages...my French is rusty, so I may try reading the French and then I can check it with the English you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and what a cute stamp set. I have a cupcake stamp set that I was SO excited to buy and I still haven't used it yet. I cannot remember how many years ago it was that I bought it. I have so many stamps that I really need to use at least once.

    ReplyDelete