Friday 18 April 2014

P is for .............

Patchwork


This is a cute little patchwork bag that I made for my mum for Mother's Day.
We had a special all day class in March were we all made them, but because everyones fabric choices were different all the bags looked so unique.

I used some tilda fabrics that I had been eyeing up for a while. Once I finished the bag, I filled it with some shower gels and body creams for my mum.

If I'm honest, it was touch and go if I sent it as I loved it so much. Fortunately my mum did too, so i'm glad that I did give it to her. Although she now had great plans of how I could start selling them !!!!!



Ce joli petit sac était mon cadeau pour les Fêtes des Mères pour ma maman.
Nous avons eu une journée complète au patch au mois de mars où nous avons toutes fait ces sacs.
Mais comme chacune a choisi des tissus differentes, toutes les sacs étaient uniques.

J'ai utilisé des tissus Tilda que j'avais remarqué depuis un moment. Une fois finie, je l'ai rempli avec des gels douche et des crèmes de corps pour maman.

Si j'étais honnête, j'ai un peu hésité car je l'aimais aussi. Mais finalement je suis bien contente de l'avoir offerte à ma maman. Mais maintenant elle a plein de projets pour comment je peux les vendre !!!!!




Alison xx




No comments:

Post a Comment