Monday 21 April 2014

R is for ........

Remerciements


I forgot to show you this card during Sale-A-Bration, but it was a card that I used in a workshop and a class. It has the best of both worlds as it's a thank you card and a bookmark. 

The new scalloped tag punch is such a versatile punch that I love using. I have a scrapbook page that I will share with you soon where I use the punch to make a title banner.

J'ai oublié de vous montrer cette carte pendant la Sale-A-Bration, mais c'est une carte que j'ai fait pendant une réunion et un cours. C'est le meilleur de deux mondes car c'est une carte et une marque page.

La perforatrice étiquette festonné est tellement utile que j'aime bien utiliser. J'ai une page de scrap que je vais partager bientôt où je l'utilse pour faire une bannière.

Alison xx


No comments:

Post a Comment